this is brilliant
Bohemian Symphony: An AI-Generated Story
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
*This game contains content that some players may find disturbing, including instances of suicidal ideation. For a complete list, click here. Player discretion is advised. *
"I have a gift. A curse. A need. An addiction.
It's called guilt."
A horror/mystery/comedy visual novel
based on a script written with an AI.
- Follow the nonsensical adventures of Zalmora Greenhand and friends as they attempt to solve murders, fend off curses, and survive zombie apocalypses.
- Starting from Book 2, live the life of a struggling detective surrounded by incompetence, all while trying to get your life together at long last.
- Live an epic romance or two with men that you can totally trust with your life and will not abandon you when you need them the most.
- Featuring 12+ endings - try to see all of the ways Zalmora can meet a terrible fate!
- Choose to play with the adapted and revised script or with the original AI generated one, featuring human commentary if desired.
- Don't take it too seriously, or else you'll drive yourself as insane as the protagonist. This is a PSA.
Total length: 150k words
Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
BACK WITH BOOK 2!!!
NATHAN IS NORMAL NOW!!! (Celebration for now we wouldn't kick his ass....; also we can kick someone's else ass in the mini game :>)
What kind of chaos will Zalmora experience soon....
Part 2.... Hunting Otah down.... He must be stopped and trialed for his crime.... Justice.... Yes.... Justice.... Yes, no need for water, I said just ice.
Part 3, reunion with mom?!? NO WAY!!! MOM HERE I CO-
Part 4, he totally deserve that punch. ALSO TWINK TIME TWINK TIME
Re playing it
Uhhhhhh alright didn't expect Hibari to act that way?
It's just a small mistake Hibari don't be so mad <3
Can't wait to check out the main game.
why tf do everyone in this town have ocd???????
Okay this is getting more bizarre, WHY EVERYONE HATES ME WHO DO YOU KILL AND WHY DO THIS RANDOM GUY ENTERS OUR CAR????
BBRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO WE JUST LIKE MEET LIKE TWO DAYS WHAT ARE U DOINGGGGGGG
This game is a masterpiece ! I've never gone through so many emotions in a visual novel, the script was well written, which quickly immerses us in it. I hope this game will have the success it deserves ! I can't wait to play the second book !😊